WHAT IS THE CIRCLE?
The Circle is a family of youth pastors & leaders who commit to 12 months of ministry strategy, personal leadership & character development resulting in you growing & sustaining the call of God on your life. Two of the biggest reasons leaders burn out is a lack of next level training & empowering courage. The Circle will build your weaknesses into strengths, impart experience & wisdom into your vision, and have the influencer inside of you drawn to the surface. Passion, risk, & a teachable heart are center stage in The Circle and will be essential to making the most out of your time in The Circle
WHO SHOULD JOIN THE CIRCLE?
Pastor & Leaders who are dreamers & risk-takers looking to have courage & power imparted to them to see the divine turn-arounds they burn for.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN THE CIRCLE?
The Circle is designed to encourage & strengthen those who are on the front lines of Ministry. Here’s a short list of reasons why you should join! You should be part of The Circle if:
• You are called to work within the local church
• You need next level training so you can operate at your highest level of potential
• You want a relevant inheritance of leadership experience, character strengthening, current strategies, fresh revelation, contagious passion, supernatural gifting & timeless wisdom, instead of learning through mistakes & costly chances
• You want to develop a revival lifestyle that will carry over into your ministry
• You want to establish lifelong kingdom relationships
• You want exposure to current national & international voices in ministry
WHEN DOES THE CIRCLE START?
From January 2018 to December 2018 – Specific dates & times will be given once your application has been processed & accepted
WHAT IS THE COST?
There are 3 tiers you can join The Circle – Member, Leader and Mentor. Each with their own customized benefits with different costs. Here’s what each tier offers:
THIS IS JUST SOME OF WHAT THE CIRCLE INCLUDES
- Web Collectives – Once a month you draw from a time of teaching and Q & A from Pastor Chris and a guest. This will take place on the 3rd Thursday of every month.
- Resources – Over the course of the year each Circle member will receive a variety resources. You can expect anything from audio messages, books, sermon outlines from Pastor Chris and/or the professors & instructors at Christ For The Nations Institute, and other tools.
- Direct Communication – You will receive Pastor Chris’s personal contact or a Coach’s info, depending on the tier you choose to participate in to keep the lines of communication open. Chris Estrada and his team are ready to answer any question and give insight on anything from your personal life to ministry pragmatics. Nothing is too small and nothing is off limits!
- The Circle Gatherings in Dallas, TX – Twice a year, you’ll enjoy class time at Christ For The Nations Institute, be imparted to by Pastor Chris & a guest, connect & grow thru Circle groups all while being pampered with amazing food, gifts & good times! We spend 2 days together in the Estrada’s home imparting courage, strategy, & vision for the season your in.
- Books & Curriculums – You get digital copies of all books and curriculums developed by Pastors Chris & Erica Estrada.
- Youth For The Nations in Dallas, TX – You and your spouse get to come for FREE to YFN (Mentor Tier only) and watch God awaken your students while at the same time being encouraged and train to take you student ministries to the next level. It’s always a powerful time.
- And tons more!
Each tier has its own suggested donation amount to “Chris Estrada Ministries” for the 12 month session which can be paid 2 ways:
1) A one-time donation
2) In monthly donations expected at the 10th of every month, over the 12 month period.[Note: This can be a combination of personal contribution and/or church and youth ministry contributions. Several individuals use their yearly leadership conference budget for “The Circle”. Other people have requested that Christian business men underwrite their experience as an investment into the next generation, while some have raised their support through fundraising & support letters. For example, it only takes 4 people to commit sowing $50 a month to cover your cost in The Circle and most travel expenses to The Circle Gatherings]
3) If you’d like to do The Circle with your spouse, they may join with a 50% discount of the tier you choose to participate in. (They will be required to fill out their own online application).
It’s our hearts desire to call out the risk taker and dreamer inside of you and we are convinced healthy leaders build healthy long-lasting ministries. If you feel like you have been bottle necking your ministry and you want an opportunity to take the lids off of your potential, then join The Circle Family NOW!